JOIN STAGE 3: VIDEO TEST & SAFETY EVALUATION/WALK-ON CONTEST
From Planning to Submission
Sign up for updates
Review the official challenge rules and terms & conditions, including test flight video content requirements
Starting December 4, 2020, join the Contestant Portal for the First Responder UAS Endurance Challenge
Submit the links to your test flight videos and all other required documents in the Contestant Portal by 9 PM EDT, December 18, 2020
Submitting Your Stage 3 Materials Through the Contestant Portal
- Prior to December 4, 2020, download the submission materials for the Walk-on contest. [workbook, summary slide]
- By 9 PM EST on December 18, 2020, prepare and submit the following materials for entry to the contest: 1) provide a *weblink to your test flight videos (i.e., System Overview, System Operation) which are developed using the format found on pages 23-24 in the official challenge rules, 2) provide the completed TPM (Technical Performance Measures) workbook, including the bill of materials (BOM), 3) a summary slide, and 4) an optional calculation/test results document. If you are competing as a team, only the Official Representative (i.e., team lead) may submit your team’s concept paper and required documents.
- Starting on December 4, 2020, the Contestant Portal will be open for submissions.
- Review the exit disclaimer and click “Accept and Enter.”
- Click “JOIN CHALLENGE” when you are redirected to the Contestant Portal hosted by “BestinCrowd.”
- If you are a first-time user, sign up using your social media login or create a new account on the Contestant Portal hosted by “BestinCrowd.”
- Join the challenge as an individual or a team. If you haven’t recruited all your team members, don’t worry--additional team members can be invited later.
- You may edit your submission as often as you wish until the deadline.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
*Submit videos as external file links with account password information, if necessary